Add Code 39 barcode capability to applications that support TrueType, PostScript, OpenType or PCL fonts with this high-quality Code 39 barcode font package, which supports AIM USS Code 39, ANSI, EN800 and other specifications based on Code 3 of 9 including LOGMARS and HIBC.
Pricing starts at $139
- 24 different font versions in 6 different font formats are provided for Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Unix and other operating systems.
- Over 30 font tools, macros and source code for easy integration into applications are available with this purchase, which include a C++ .H file, Windows DLL, VB source, Office VBA, FileMaker Plugin, Crystal Reports UFL and an Oracle Reports Library with PLL source.
- A full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser, with a purchase of the Developer License or above.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- Support, upgrades and download link reactivation may be provided beyond 30 days if the Priority Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased.
- Visit the IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Fonts page to obtain more details about this product.
- Refer to the Code 39 Font User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.