Add Code 39 barcode capability to applications that support TrueType, PostScript, OpenType or PCL fonts with this high-quality Code 39 barcode font package, which supports AIM USS Code 39, ANSI, EN800 and other specifications based on Code 3 of 9 including LOGMARS and HIBC. 24 different font versions in 6 different font formats are provided for Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Unix and other operating systems. Over 30 font tools, macros and source code for easy integration into applications are available with this purchase, which include a C++ .H file, Windows DLL, VB source, Office VBA, FileMaker Plugin, Crystal Reports UFL and an Oracle Reports Library with PLL source. With a purchase of the Developer License or above, a full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
Pricing starts at $139
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- Support, upgrades and download link reactivation may be provided beyond 30 days if the Priority Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased.
- Visit the IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Fonts page to obtain more details about this product.
- Refer to the Code 39 Font User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.