This package includes a single precise MICR E-13B font that is designed to typically avoid the need to calibrate the font to the printer; however, calibration software for printers that are out of alignment is supplied.
Pricing starts at $139
- 24 additional MICR fonts at various widths and intensities, plus security fonts for printing secure names and amounts, are provided in TrueType, OpenType, PostScript and PCL versions.
- MICR E13B print specifications and an easy to use Bank Check Design and Printing Software application are included.
- A full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser, with a purchase of the Developer License or above.
- Download link activated after verification.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- Support, upgrades and download link reactivation may be provided beyond 30 days if the Priority Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased.
- Visit the IDAutomation MICR E13B Font Advantage website to obtain more details about this product.
- Refer to the MICR E13B Font User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.
How to Create MICR Special Characters using the IDAutomation MICR Font: