This package includes a single precise MICR E-13B font that is designed to typically avoid the need to calibrate the font to the printer; however, calibration software for printers that are out of alignment is supplied. 24 additional MICR fonts at various widths and intensities, plus security fonts for printing secure names and amounts, are provided in TrueType, OpenType, PostScript and PCL versions. MICR E13B print specifications and an easy to use Bank Check Design and Printing Software application are included. With a purchase of the Developer License or above, a full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
Pricing starts at $139
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- Support, upgrades and download link reactivation may be provided beyond 30 days if the Priority Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased.
- Visit the IDAutomation MICR E13B Font Advantage website to obtain more details about this product.
- Refer to the MICR E13B Font User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.
How to Create MICR Special Characters using the IDAutomation MICR Font: