Easily generate barcode images in Visual Studio .NET with this Windows Forms control. Compatible with .NET 1.1 and above, this product is 100% managed code, strong named and signed. Includes source code examples for printing barcodes in C# and VB.NET and source for an Image Generator application written in VB for Visual Studio 2003. Also included is an RFID component which encodes smart tags and labels on RFID printers from .NET Framework applications. This linear package supports many popular barcode symbologies including Code-128, Code-39, ITF, Code-93, EAN, UPC, MSI, GS1-128, USPS Intelligent Mail, Planet and Postnet.
Pricing starts at $395
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- Support, upgrades and download link reactivation may be provided beyond 30 days if the Priority Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased.
- Visit the .NET Forms Control & DLL website to obtain more details about this product.
- Refer to the .NET Forms Control & DLL User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.