Add UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, JAN, ISBN and Bookland barcode capability to applications that support TrueType, PostScript, OpenType or PCL fonts with the IDAutomation UPC/EAN Barcode Fonts. This package uses IDAutomation’s Patent Pending font technology to produce extremely high-quality UPC/EAN barcodes, even on low-resolution printers. This UPC & EAN barcode font package includes examples for Crystal Reports, OpenOffice Calc, Microsoft Excel, Word and Access. Over 30 tools, macros and source code for easy integration into applications are available with this purchase. With a purchase of the Developer License or above, a full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
Prices from $139
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- Support, upgrades and download link reactivation may be provided beyond 30 days if the Priority Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased.
- Visit the UPC/EAN Font Advantage Package website to obtain more details about this product.
- Refer to the UPC/EAN Font Advantage User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.