All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
Integrate dynamic generation into Microsoft® .NET Compact Framework apps including Windows Phone, Mobile, PocketPC, and Windows CE.NET.
- Generates graphic bitmap barcode images in memory without the use of fonts.
- May be used as a DLL without being loaded on a form.
- 100% managed code created in C# for the Compact Framework.
- Supports 1D and 2D barcode symbologies with Royalty-Free Licensing:
- The Linear Version supports many popular symbologies such as Code 39, Extended Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128, USS-128, Telepen, ITF, Codabar, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 11, and Code 93.
- The Linear plus 2D Version supports the Linear Version plus Data Matrix ECC200 and PDF417.
Mobile platform developers may also be interested in IDAutomation's Streaming Barcode Products that can easily stream a barcode image into custom apps.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a Small Company Agreement. To qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
This product has been used since 2004 and allows easy integration of dynamic barcodes within .NET Compact Framework apps including Windows Phone, Windows Mobile, Pocket PC & Windows CE.NET applications.
Several linear and two-dimensional barcode symbologies are supported, including Code 39, Extended Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128, Telepen, Interleaved 2 of 5, LOGMARS, Codabar, EAN-128, USS Code 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 11, Code 93, Industrial 2 of 5, POSTNET, PDF417 and Data Matrix ECC 200.
Compact Framework Control Features:
- 100% managed code - created in C# for the Compact Framework.
- Developer support - Developers intending to distribute IDAutomation's control with their applications will find all the functionality of each barcode control is implemented in a single, small file.
- Can be used as a DLL without being loaded on a form.
- Fit to barcode option allows the control canvas to fit the barcode at design or at runtime.
- Flexible sizing options - The X dimension, wide to narrow ratio, barcode height, and several other properties may be adjusted for the intended application and scanning equipment. Measurements are in cm (centimeters) unless otherwise indicated.
- Graphic configuration - Settings are provided for the foreground and background colors and fonts for the human-readable characters.
- Lower ASCII support - Lower ASCII functions such as returns and tabs are supported in the barcodes for Extended Code 39, Code 128 Auto, Data Matrix and PDF417.
- Complete GS1-128 Support - IDAutomation provides easy methods to add all application identifiers into Code 128 barcodes when the "Auto" character set is selected. The control formats the correct human-readable text by placing the AI's in parentheses as required.
- Checksum options - Checksum characters can be enabled or disabled in the barcode. In the human-readable text, checksum characters can be appended to the text. This feature can also be turned off so the checksum character is not in the text but is encoded in the barcode. This feature is not applicable to Code 128 because Code 128 contains characters that cannot be entered from the keyboard.
- Text options - The human-readable text may be enabled or disabled in the linear barcode control and placed above or below the symbol.
- Tilde functions for Code 128 Auto, PDF417 and Data Matrix allow easy encoding of returns, tabs and other functions such as GS and RS functions between fields in a single barcode symbol. In Code 128 Auto, if "ApplyTilde" is set to "true," the format ~ddd can be used to specify the ASCII code of the character to be encoded. For example, Code~009Bar~013 will create a barcode that encodes Code<TAB>Bar<RETURN>.
- Selectable orientation angles of 0, 90, 180 or 270 are supported.
- Thermal printer support - In addition to supporting high-resolution printers, this component prints extremely accurate barcodes on low-resolution printers. This functionality is automatically achieved in the component by drawing the symbol according to the resolution of the printer.
- Royalty-free - With the purchase of a Developer License the control and runtimes are royalty-free up to 10,000 users with a few other restrictions. Review the License Agreement for more details about this license.
- C# source code may be supplied with a purchase of the Unlimited Developer License.
- Download a free evaluation version - The only restriction in the evaluation version is the display of the text "DEMO" in the barcode and a notification message.
- TrueType Barcode Fonts easily create barcodes on the Pocket PC, Windows Mobile and CE .NET.
- If a barcode reader is needed, IDAutomation offers high-quality hand-held USB scanners at economical pricing.