All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Generate barcodes in FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Go.
- Easy to use copy and paste native barcode object.
- Cross-platform compatibility with Windows, Mac, and iOS.
- Adds integrated barcode generation to FileMaker databases without any dependencies.
- No special fonts, linked fields, relationships or scripts are needed.
- Creates multiple barcode types from embedded barcode objects.
- Complete source code included with all combined product developer licenses.
- Royalty-free perpetual developer licenses are available.
- Includes advanced support for GS1, ASCII functions, ISBT and HIBC with tilde options.
- Product Update: QR Code version 2022 and greater in this product includes new built-in support for UTF8 Encoding, TLV and Base64, Swiss QR-Bill, Center Override and GS1 QR Code. Data Matrix 2022 and greater includes a faster and more efficient auto encoding algorithm and supports GS1 and UTF8.
NOTE: This product requires FileMaker Pro Advanced to embed the object within the database.Video Tutorials
How to Create Barcodes in FileMaker using the Native Generator for FileMaker (2016 Object Solution):
How to Create QR Codes in FileMaker Pro Advanced with the Native Generator:
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when placing the order.
- Refer to the Native Barcode Generator for FileMaker User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a Small Company Agreement. To qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
Each barcode symbology in this product is provided as an easy to use copy and paste object that may be easily embedded within a database and used to generate barcodes natively without fonts, plug-ins, linked fields, relationships or external dependencies. This is the easiest product to use when databases are used on multiple devices, since it does not require the installation of fonts or other components to generate barcodes.
Additional Claris FileMaker Barcode Generator Script information for specific symbologies:
- Code 39
- GS1-128 & Code 128
- USPS & Intelligent Mail
- UPC / EAN
- GS1 DataBar
- GS1 Data Matrix
- QR Code
|Application||FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Go versions 12 & up, 32 or 64 bit, Windows, Mac, iOS and any other version that supports the web viewer object. This product requires FileMaker Pro Advanced to embed the object within the database.|
|Symbologies||GS1-128, Code 128 (Sets A, B, C, and Auto), Code 39, Code 39 Mod 43, USPS IMb, UPC-A, EAN-13, Data Matrix, GS1-DataMatrix, DotCode, QR-Code, GS1-QRCode, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF Mod 10, PDF417, GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional, DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional, DataBar Expanded & DataBar Expanded Stacked. QR Code version 2020 and greater in this product supports the Swiss QR-Bill and Image Overlay as Center Override and GS1 QR Code.|
Additional Features Include:
- Multiple Barcode Types are supported by a single product.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility - Compatible with all languages and locales, including Double Byte versions of Windows, such as those used in China and Japan, as well as other Asian locale settings.
- Different Wide to Narrow Ratios are Supported in this package with ratios of 2:1 and 3:1 for Code 39 and Interleaved 2 of 5.
- Bar Height Parameter allows the height of the barcodes to be increased or decreased with precision.
- Easy Function Encoding Capability - the ApplyTilde feature provides easy methods of encoding the FNC1 in GS1-128, GS1-DataMatrix and GS1-QRCode including functions such as returns and tabs. Includes advanced support for GS1, ISBT, and HIBC with tilde options.
- FileMaker Custom Functions - generate barcodes with fonts and custom functions.
- Barcode Label Design Software - allows easy printing of barcodes with database support.
- Hosted Barcode Services - allow dynamic creation of barcodes in FileMaker without installing any software.
Product Reviews and Listings:
IDAutomation also offers other products that create barcodes in FileMaker. If a scanner is needed to verify barcodes, IDAutomation offers several affordable, easy-to-use scanner kits. If assistance is needed, please contact IDAutomation.