All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 30 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 30 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
Native Oracle Barcode Generator is an object that may be inserted into Oracle
Reports to create barcode images. Once installed, no other components or fonts need to be installed to create barcodes; it is the complete barcode generator.
- Easily add barcodes to Oracle Reports without installing special fonts.
- Includes patented technology not available from any other company.
- Provided as a complete Oracle barcode generator object in a compiled PLL library.
- Created with native and pure PL/SQL code with source available.
- Multiple locales and OS compatibility.
- IDAutomation also offers other products that create barcodes in Oracle.
- Refer to the License Summary to determine the license needed and what is included with each license.
- The product will be available for download immediately after payment is received; valid credit card and PayPal orders are instantly approved.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 30 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 30 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a Small Company Agreement. To qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
|Compatibility and Requirements
|Oracle 9i and above
|Code 128, GS1-128, Code 39, Codabar, and Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF).
|Minimum System Requirements
|1GHZ or greater processor, 1GB RAM, 1 MB available hard
|Oracle Forms and Report Developers.
Additional Features Include:
- Multiple Barcode Types are supported by a single product.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility with support for all languages, including Double Byte versions of Windows, such as those used in China and Japan, as well as other Asian locale settings.
- Two Wide-to-Narrow Ratios are Supported in this package with ratios of 2:1 and 3:1 for Codabar, Code 39, and Interleaved 2 of 5.
- Bar Height Parameter allows the height of the barcodes to be increased or decreased with precision.
- Easy Function Encoding Capability provides easy methods of encoding functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128 barcodes.
Additional symbologies are supported in other products; view the Oracle Barcode Integration Index for more information.