Native Oracle Barcode Generator is an object that may be inserted into Oracle
Reports to create bar code images. Once installed, no other components or fonts need to be installed to create barcodes; it is the complete barcode generator.
- Easily add barcodes to Oracle Reports without installing special fonts.
- Includes patented technology not available from any other company.
- Provided as a complete Oracle barcode generator object in a compiled PLL library.
- Created with native and pure PL/SQL code with source available.
- Multiple locales and OS compatibility.
- IDAutomation also offers other products that create barcodes in Oracle.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed and the chart below to see what is included with each license.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Refer to the Barcode Generator for Oracle Reports for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.
|Compatibility and Requirements|
|Application Compatibility||Oracle 9i and above|
|Symbology Compatibility||Code 128, GS1-128, Code 39, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5,
ITF, UCC/EAN-128, POSTNET and PLANET.|
|Minimum System Requirements||1GHZ or greater processor, 1GB RAM, 1 MB available hard
|Intended Implementer||Oracle Forms and Report Developers.|
Additional Features Include:
- Multiple Barcode Types are supported by a single product.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility with support for all languages, including Double Byte versions of Windows, such as those used in China and Japan, as well as other Asian locale settings.
- Two Wide-to-Narrow Ratios are Supported in this package with ratios of 2:1 and 3:1 for Codabar, Code 39 and Interleaved 2 of 5.
- Bar Height Parameter allows the height of the barcodes to be increased or decreased with precision.
- Easy Function Encoding Capability provides easy methods of encoding functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128 barcodes.
Additional symbologies are supported in other products; view the Oracle Barcode Integration Index for more information.
- Barcode Integration Guide for Oracle
- Oracle XML Publisher Blog: 2D Barcodes Cracked
- Oracle XML Publisher Blog: 2D Barcode Addendum
- Oracle XML Publisher Blog: Advanced Barcode Support
- Oracle XML Publisher Blog: IDAutomation Java Barcode Package Support
- Installing Barcode Fonts on Unix or Linux for Oracle Reports
- Native Barcode Generator User Manual