The PHP Barcode Generator Script is a server-side script that adds
barcode streaming generation capability on any PHP enabled website from a
single script file.
- Easily generates server-side PHP barcodes on any compatible website from a single script file.
- No components or fonts to install - the PHP barcode script file is all that is needed.
- Compatible with IIS, Apache, Wordpress, Zend and other systems supporting PHP.
- Fast and efficient - streams server-side 1bpp files to the browser without any temp files generated on the server.
- Complete unencrypted source code is provided with purchase.
- Generated PHP barcode images may be specified as a URL to allow use for several types of implementations, including Report Builder.
- Supports PHP barcode generation of popular 1D and 2D symbologies including QR Code, GS1-QRCode, Data Matrix ECC-200, GS1-DataMatrix, Code 128, GS1-128, Code 39, ITF, MSI and Postnet.
- Several parameters are supported including pixel height, orientation, N-dimension and X-dimension.
- The barcode streaming functionality provided in this PHP barcode generator also available as a subscription to the IDAutomation Hosted Barcode Generator service.
- There are multiple versions available:
- The Linear Version can generate Code 3 of 9, Code 128 (Auto, A, B & C), GS1-128, GS1-DataBar, DataBar Stacked, DataBar Expanded, and Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes. The Script Generator can generate the Code 3 of 9, Code 128 (Auto, A, B & C), GS1-128, GS1-DataBar, DataBar Stacked, DataBar Expanded, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI, EAN13, and UPCa barcodes.
- The Linear plus 2D Version can generate Code 3 of 9, Code 128 (Auto, A, B & C), GS1-128, GS1-DataBar, DataBar Stacked, DataBar Expanded, Interleaved 2 of 5, Data Matrix, PDF417, and QR Code barcodes. The Script Generator can generate Code 3 of 9, Code 128 (Auto, A, B & C), GS1-128, GS1-DataBar, DataBar Stacked, DataBar Expanded, EAN 13, UPCA, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI, QR-Code, GS1-QRCode, Micro-QRCode, Data Matrix, GS1-DataMatrix, PDF417, and USPS IMb barcodes.
- The Code 128 Version includes Code 128 & GS1-128.
- The GS1 Databar Version includes GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Stacked, GS1 DataBar Expanded, and GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked.
- There is a PDF417 Version.
- The Data Matrix Version includes Data Matrix ECC-200 with GS1 DataMatrix.
- The QR Code Version includes QR-Code, Micro QR-Code, GS1-QRCode and AIM-QRCode.
PDF417 | DataBar | USPS IMb
If these symbologies are needed we would be willing to create them with the purchase of the Unlimited Developer License. The functionality of this PHP product is also available as a service hosted on IDAutomation's fault-tolerant servers. The service is an easy way to generate barcodes without installing any software.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Refer to the PHP Linear Barcode Generator Script User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.
PHP Barcode Generator Script Overview
This barcode generation product is a server-side PHP script that generates streaming barcodes to the requesting web browser. It is compatible with any operating system, web server and hosting provider that supports PHP scripts including IIS, Apache, Wordpress and Zend. After the script file is copied to the webserver, PHP barcode images are generated on the server in memory and streamed to the client without saving any temp files on the server.
Each barcode type is provided as a single unencrypted PHP file, which provides extremely fast barcode generation with very little overhead. Each PHP barcode script file is provided in pure PHP source code form, so it may be used natively and customized or integrated within any web application. The PHP barcode images generated are simple black and white bit-mapped BMP images (1bpp) and are very small in size compared to JPEG or GIF images; the average generated barcode size is usually less than 2KB.
The following source code example demonstrates a simple method used to create dynamic barcodes within an PHP script:
<p>This web page uses PHP code to create a barcode.</p>
$BarcodeData = "123456789012";
|PHP Barcode Generator Script Compatibility and Requirements|
|Application Compatibility||Any web server or website hosting service that supports PHP script processing.|
|Minimum System Requirements||300 MHZ Processor, 256 MB RAM, 5 MB Available hard drive space.|
|Intended Implementer||Web designers and developers.|
|Linear Symbology Compatibility||Code 39, Code 128 (with character sets A, B and C), GS1-128, QR Code, Micro QR-Code, GS1-QRCode, Data Matrix ECC-200, GS1-DataMatrix, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI, ITF, USPS Postnet and Planet.|