All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Generate 2D MaxiCode barcodes with fonts and encoders.
- Compatible with both 32 and 64-bit applications including Microsoft Office and operating systems such as Windows 10.
- Contains helpful MaxiCode generation examples for Crystal Reports, SSRS, Microsoft Excel, Access and Word mail-merge.
- Multiple font types are included in the package, such as Digitally Signed TrueType, OpenType, PostScript and PCL fonts.
- Includes two font designs, a standard high-resolution hexagon version and a low-resolution octagon version designed for 8-12 dots per mm as defined in Annexe J of the AIM specification.
- Included with a purchase of the Developer License or above:
- .NET Standard 2.0 & .NET Core 2.0 assembly.
- Java font encoder.
- Source code in C# and VB.NET with examples.
- Native font encoders for SSRS, Crystal, Java and .NET.
- WOFF, EOT and SVG Web fonts.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed and the chart below to see what is included with each license.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Refer to the MaxiCode Font and Encoder FAQ for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a Small Company Agreement. To qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
Maxicode is an international 2D (two-dimensional) barcode that is used on UPS shipping labels for world-wide addressing and package sorting. MaxiCode barcodes have a fixed size and are made up of offset rows of hexagonal modules arranged around a unique finder pattern.
IDAutomation's MaxiCode Font and Encoder package is a collection of components that generate MaxiCode barcodes using fonts in conjunction with font or graphic encoders. These encoders format the data into a text string that will create a scannable barcode when combined with the appropriate font. This package contains multiple MaxiCode font and graphic encoders for greater flexibility in system or application integration. It is necessary to use an encoder because of the complexity of the symbols. The feature chart lists the encoders provided.
MaxiCode Barcode Font & Encoder Features
In addition to the advantages mentioned above, the following features are provided in this package:
- Vertical Interleaved Technology™ allows for increased throughput and printing at small X-dimensions, and are only available in IDAutomation products.
- Easily Encode Functions such as RS, GS and EOT and more with the use of a tilde in a MaxiCode barcode.
|Font Encoders Provided||User Suite||Developer Suite|
|.NET Standard & .NET Core Signed Assembly|
|C# Source Code - NET Standard & Core Compatible|
|Crystal Reports Font Formula|
|Java JAR and Class Library|
|SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)|
|VB Source Code - NET Standard & Core Compatible|
|Windows COM DLL|
|Graphic Encoders Provided|
|.NET Standard & .NET Core Signed Assembly (Produces BMP, SVG and HTML Images)|
|Signed CAB File|
|.NET Forms Control|
|Java Applet and Servlet|