All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
Add GS1 DataBar Barcode Font capability to Excel, Word, Crystal Reports and more with the easy-to-use IDAutomation GS1 DataBar Barcode Font Advantage Package.
- Generate GS1 DataBar POS and coupon barcodes from a font.
- Complies with international GS1 standards and supports all POS Omnidirectional variants including DataBar, DataBar Stacked, DataBar Expanded, DataBar Expanded Stacked and the DataBar Coupon Barcode.
- Compatible with 32 and 64-bit Windows®, Mac® OS, Unix, Linux and mobile devices including iOS, Android and .NET Compact Framework.
- Over 30 GS1 DataBar barcode font encoder tools, macros & plug-ins for easy integration with included examples for FileMaker Pro, Excel, Access and Crystal Reports, including a stand-alone Font Encoder Software Application.
- Multiple font types are included in the package, such as Digitally Signed TrueType, OpenType, PostScript and PCL fonts.
- The following are also included with a purchase of the Developer License or above:
- Web Fonts in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
- Silent installation executable with source scripts to create custom installations.
- The latest version includes native source
code (which does not require a DLL or Plugin) for the following font
- Crystal Reports Font Formula.
- C# and VB.NET source code compatible with Standard, Core and Framework.
- FileMaker Font Encoder Object.
- VBA for Excel, Access and Word mail merge.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed and the chart below to see what is included with each license.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Refer to the GS1 DataBar Barcode Font User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a Small Company Agreement. To qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
The GS1 DataBar barcode font package includes several barcode fonts in multiple formats, and multiple variants with royalty-free rights to use IDAutomation font encoder tools as necessary for application integration.
Font Encoders Provided:
All DataBar Fonts require special formatting with font encoders, so that the data will generate a readable barcode when the font is applied. The encoders provided include:
- User Encoders:
- Developer Encoders: (included in all Developer Licenses)
Multiple Versions Provided:
- Different Font Heights Provided:
- Multiple heights allow the generation of barcode symbols that are smaller-than-recommended for closed systems.
- Low-Resolution Printer Support:
- IDAutomation's DataBar barcode fonts are designed to print precisely on 203 DPI thermal printers and 300 DPI printers in addition to higher-resolution printers.
- Multiple Language and Locale Support:
- The character set used in IDAutomation's DataBar fonts is compatible with all common operating systems, code pages, and languages.