All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Generate and print high-quality DotCode Barcodes with the IDAutomation 2D Universal Font.
- Supports AIM ISS DotCode Rev 4 and all GS1 Application Identifiers.
- Adjustable quiet zone, row, column, and size ratio settings.
- Easily integrates with Crystal Reports, SSRS Reporting Services, Microsoft Access, Word mail merge, Excel, .NET, Java, and others.
- Includes an Excel Font Encoder App to easily paste barcodes from Windows or Mac.
- Optionally generates DotCode symbols with a standard system font.
- Multiple high-speed font types are included in the package, including Digitally Signed TrueType, OpenType, PostScript and PCL fonts.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed and the chart below to see what is included with each license.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Refer to the DotCode Font and Encoder User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.
DotCode is a two-dimensional (2-D) matrix symbology that is composed of dots that are arranged in a specified rectangular array. Released in 2009, DotCode was designed for use with high-speed industrial printers, where printing accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Because it does not require the use of continuous lines or precise spacing, it is often used in high-efficiency production environments.
IDAutomation DotCode products are compliant with the AIM specification Rev. 4.00 2019 and GS1 General Specifications v20 2020. To print DotCode as a font, the data must first be formatted with a font encoder, which will return a text string that, when combined with the IDAutomation 2D Font, will create an accurate DotCode symbol. The font encoders provided by IDAutomation include the unique ability to generate the symbol from the IDAutomation2D font or common system font such as Courier New.
Some of the unique characteristics of DotCode include a highly adjustable size ratio and a dot pattern which enables high-speed printing and scanning where other barcodes might be problematic.